From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dave McLaughlin
Sent: 02 December 2009 11:34
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Cheap'ish Touch Screen device

Nice find.

If you were a little adverse to programming, you could develop software
for this quite easily in VB, C# or C++ as it runs Windows CE so you can
use Microsoft Visual Studio to write code for this little device.

If only for the fact I am not in the UK, I would get myself one of
these.

In fact, hang on, as it runs Win CE there is a good chance that Homeseer
Touch will run on this saving any programming at all! Only downside is
that the resolution is a little low but it could be done. Is just a
little over QVGA. This is assuming the processor is ARM based which if
looking at the website, it should be ARM11. Perfect!!!!!

Dave.