Re: Re: 3g MiFi

domdevitto schrieb:

> iPhone users would just enable teathering.

Does tethering allow access to the 3G world via Wifi to the iPhone, or
via Bluetooth? I always thought tethering means using the iPhone as a
modem connected to a single computer via Bluetooth.

Please enlighten me, if I am wrong on this.

>> <http://www.joikusoft.fi <http://www.joikusoft.fi>> to
provide WiFi
>> access to all around.

whereas this solutions allows your 3G phone to become a wifi access
point for multiple concurrent users.
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt