BT I-Plate

Has anyone taken a look at these:-
<http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/networking-and-wi-fi/g>
http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/networking-and-wi-fi/g
<http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/networking-and-wi-fi/general-networking/bt-iplate-465594/review>
eneral-networking/bt-iplate-465594/review

It appears to only be usefull if you plug your computer into a phone
extension, rather than the master socket.  Anyone performed surgery on one
of these?

I don't think I'd see any benfit as I have all my phone extensions running
after the micro filter.  Unless anyone else knows?

two         +===+      ADSL      +======+ Modem / Router
===== Master      Micro filter
wires Socket +===+ Filtered Phone +===+ Cat 5 distribution

Telephone(s) with bell wires

More info here (bottom of the page)
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/faq/sections/radsl.html

Rob (Hope the ascii art doesn't get ruined)