From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Morgan
Sent: 26 August 2009 12:23
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] MS Office Professional 2007

Found at:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/windows-vista/1020660-installing-office-2007-
a-6.html

"Well I can now add myself to this very long list of people being
conned. Starting up my own small business I thought spotting the offer
via Amazon was perfect and did the deal on August 3rd.

What I cannot understand is how this lot have been allowed to carry on
for so long when they are obviously well dodgy and as for google
checkout, they are just as culpable.

I stumbled across this forum by chance today while trying to find out
more about softwaredealzone and just want to thank everyone for the
advice given, which is marvellous, and for Microsoft for setting up that
invaluable link.

I am now about to start the long process of going through the motions
you poor beggars have already been through.

If it wasn't 500-miles south I would be jumping on the horse and cart
and heading to Cricklewood... "

OK, so it refers to softwaredealzone, but it's something of a
coincidence, no?

'nuff said?

Steve

familyberry wrote:
> Good morning all,
> It appears that my existing copy of MS Office Professional 2007 may
not be
100% authentic!!
> So I'm looking round for the best deal on a genuine copy. I've come
across
a deal from Softdealworld.com that seems too good to be true (and I know it
probably is) - 100% authentic for less than 80.00

> Before I dish out my hard earned dosh, has anyone used this company
and
does anyone know of any other good deals on this software?

> BTW, I don't want to get into discussions about alternatives to MS
Office
Pro as this really is what I need. Ideally a 3 PC licence would be best.