Wanted: Xantech IR receiver.....one last ask!!

  • Subject: Wanted: Xantech IR receiver.....one last ask!!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:56:47 -0000

Hi all,
One last ask just in case someones had a clear out recently...

Desperately after a xantech receiver of some sort, ideally a microlink but
=
anything considered.  Trying to avoid having to pay the =A380 that they
are=
on letsautomate!

I've received my component matrix, my optical to phono converter and have
i=
t all hooked up now so running up and downstairs to change the films
really=
isn't the answer!!  Will do a writeup at some point as on first install th=
e kit is working great.

Thanks

Noel