Re: 100 watt light bulbs

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Peter and Jane"
<pandj.munnoch@...> wrote:
> Ian
> Thanks for the fast reply!!!
> Nightshift or insomniac?

living in australia ;)

> Do you consider Lutron Grafik Eye to be a "crappy voltage
chopping dimmer"?

I'm sure it's a very good product - but the technology is solving an old
problem in a particularly brute force way.

That's all I was getting at to be honest - and my post was meant to come
across more as a bit of joshing than any serious attitude.

> Can you please post details / link for the Philips range you are
praising?

I'm trying to find one, and failing miserably I'll have a look at the
markings on the units when I get home. I bought them from Bunnings - the
Aussie equivelant of B&Q.

> Any recommendations including prices and where to buy will be
gratefully received.

unfortunately, the store I would recommend right now is on the other side
of the world from you!!