RE: Internet enabled central heating controller

You don't *need* to have the electronic TRV's on every radiator, just
on th=
e ones you want to individually control.  Potentially less used rooms
could=
stick with normal cheapy TRV's, turned low.

The thing I found even before I commissioned the system as a whole, just
ru=
nning with the electronic TRV's (working on their own) was a major
improvem=
ent.  I was surprised how rubbish my 2 year old fancy Honeywell
traditional=
TRV's were.  Forgetting all the automation stuff we love to talk about her=
e and controlling via the internet etc.  The simple fact is, adding good
TR=
V's like these really works.

Add on the rest of Hometronic and your onto a winner (at a price).