Re: Re: Selling an automated house?

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your comments!
The recessed 3" halogen interiors believe or not, can be purchased
at  Home Depot or Lowes now (still kind of Tabu in US).  Those are
110v, 50w each.  The bulb, trim and housing is around us$30 a piece
(with the contact insulated box)
The exterior up and down spots are from Whestinghouse.  Got them
online from http://www.outdoorlightingandmore.com/Westinghouse-
Lighting-67975-WL1764.html
Honestly, the overall fixtures (plumbing, lights, etc) were not
cheap, but what costed the most was dealing with contractor and
subcontractors that have no clue on anything.  They are used to the
8-10" standard recessed cans, standard plumbing, etc etc.  Anything
that was not obtain from Home Depot was a difficulty for them,
therefore installation was the biggy.

We are authorized dealers of the shower tanning system in the US. It
makes sense since you can kill 2 birds in one shot.  The benefits
while you shower, you tan, and the water reflection helps to spread
out more even the tanning.  You can chose what part of your body gets
the light and also the time.  The max is 20 minutes, after that i
will shut off for a 15 minutes before you can run it again.  The
recommendation for normal skin is no more than 15 minutes.
The system is being used in Europe for quite sometime now but new to
the US market (I think it was introduced 4 years ago)

Of course, like all you guys said, it takes a unique buyer to
appreciate all these features.  We take offers :-)

Juan C. Ricardes
Jaju' llc
Design & Development
813.810.9622