RE: [OT] - MP3 playlist files

For play list generation take a look at
http://www.tasman.nl/AT/www.nas-kan.org/detritus/audiotron.shtml
<http://www.tasman.nl/AT/www.nas-kan.org/detritus/audiotron.shtml>

Its a tool I use to build a special TableOfContents files that an AudioTron
uses for fast loading of your music catalog.  One of its side affect is
that it can create playlists based on folders.

My music is stuctured as Genre\Artist\Album\Tracks.mp3

I use the following match file:-
@ECHO OFF
ECHO Building new table of contents and lists...
Tocmaker -b 200000 -p ..
REM Tocmaker -b 200000 -p .
REM Tocmaker -b 200000 .
ECHO Moving files to playlists folder...
Move ..\*.m3u .
ECHO.
ECHO Done!

Then I end up with files like Pop.m3u like this:-
#EXTM3U
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\01-High.mp3
#EXTINF:0,02-You're Beautiful
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\02-You're Beautiful.mp3
#EXTINF:0,03-Wisemen
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\03-Wisemen.mp3
#EXTINF:0,04-Goodbye my Lover
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\04-Goodbye my Lover.mp3
#EXTINF:0,05-Tears and Rain
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\05-Tears and Rain.mp3
#EXTINF:0,06-Out of my Mind
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\06-Out of my Mind.mp3
#EXTINF:0,07-So Long, Jimmy
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\07-So Long, Jimmy.mp3
#EXTINF:0,08-Billy
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\08-Billy.mp3
#EXTINF:0,09-Cry
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\09-Cry.mp3
#EXTINF:0,10-No Bravery
..\Pop\James Blunt\Back To Bedlam\10-No Bravery.mp3
#EXTINF:0,If you had my love (Darckchild radio mix)
..\Pop\Jennifer Lopez\If you had my love\If you had my love (Darckchild
radio mix).mp3

/music/artist/album/Artist-Album.m3u