[advert] various X10 and Clipsal stuff for sale

  • Subject: [advert] various X10 and Clipsal stuff for sale
  • From: "ofthefuture" <ofthefuture@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:54:41 -0000

hello all

I actually bought all this stuff s a job lot from someone on here last year
for a new workshop/garage project that almost 12 month later has literally
not even got off the ground (I'm sure you've all been there!).  And as we
are now looking to move instead I thought I'd clear out some of my spare
pieces of kit (it's not even been taken out of the box from the previous
seller).

Here's the list...

27 x Clipsal momentary rocker switches, not labelled i.e. plain switch
4x Clipsal normal rocker switches, not labelled i.e. plain switch
9x 1 hole Clipsal switch face plates
3x 2 hole Clipsal switch face plates
3x 3 hole Clipsal switch face plates

13x X10 LD11 lamp modules
5x X10 LM12 lamp modules
1x X10 AM12 appliance module
4x X10 LW10U wall switches
1x FD10 filter
1x XM10E two-way TTL interface

Give me a shout offlist if you're interested, otherwise it's going on ebay
in the next week or so.

Cheers