Popcorn Hour users - Found a "new" UI app for it...

  • Subject: Popcorn Hour users - Found a "new" UI app for it...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:38:25 +0100

Thought I'd let you know about this alternative to YAMJ (etc.) that I
found
whilst browsing - the "Unique Selling Point" of this one is that
it appears
to be dynamic in that it doesn't require you to run a parser on your
folders
first to build up a static website of all your movies. It appears to do it
all on the fly.

It is still very much in its infancy - hell, the English version isn't even
out until August the 7th and it's native German so I haven't been able to
install it yet - but I have to say it does look very sweet!

http://www.hdd-player.de/umc/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Phil