Re: Pronto 9600 controlling CBUs

  • Subject: Re: Pronto 9600 controlling CBUs
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul.watkin33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:06:33 -0000

thanks Gary,

I don't have homevision so can't go down the route you mention.

Anyone on the list an Integrator certified for Pronto Pro?? I would be
happy to pay someone to provide the customisation of my Pronto if it meant
I could get access to this feature.

OR are we talking very silly money to have someone program a Pronto??

Cheers

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Gary Tall" <gtcs@...> wrote:

> Paul, I made contact with them but they will only sell it to
> integrators.
>
> Trawl back through these forums to about February for a posting from
Jon