Comfort to Xantech IR Network?

All

I have checked the archives and various forums but can't find any
consistent views about how to connect my xantech IR 4-zone network
(759-20) to comfort.

I will have xantech IR receivers in all zones that are connected back
to node zero to contol amps etc. Comfort is also located in node zero.
So it should be easy to connect the IR output from Xantech to the
input on comfort.

Has anyone done this? It seems crazy to have to use emitters and
receivers.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Ben