Re: Tweeting catflap...

  • Subject: Re: Tweeting catflap...
  • From: Jamie Whitehorn <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:08:50 +0100

> Can I get one for me?... - in other words, can *I* be
microchipped,
> & have my front door automatically recognize me?...

Are you sure about this? - after looking at the PetPorte website I could
see a worrying trend if SWMBO sees it .....

Women! Are you worried about your husband sneaking off to the pub for a
swift half? Or nipping out to the garage to tinker with the car for hours
at a time? Or gallivanting off to the footie unsupervised?

Well worry no more, with the all new ManPorte, you control the front door !

Key features:
=========
No collar needed - works on your man's microchip.
No need to risk having your man being caught by his collar

Operated by your man's microchip
Reads your man's existing microchip

Helps keeps out unwanted men
Strong door and locking mechanism

Accommodates selective exit accessories (purchased seperately)
Allows certain men to exit while others are kept inside.

Planing a romantic evening with a chick-flick?
No problem - simply set ManPorte to allow him in after work, but not out
again.

Fits common glass and door openings
Simply replaces your existing door.

Automatically detects light levels
With most pub visits occurring at night, you have the option to keep your
man indoors during hours of darkness

Optional battery backup
In the case of a power failure an optional PP3 backup battery ensures that
the man flap won't fail

A doctor mode allows you to keep your man indoors
Sick men can be kept in until fully recovered - lazy men can be kept
indoors 'til the DIY is finished.

Optional audible beep on entry
Lets you know when your man is home

Improved weather-proofing
A magnetic latch and combined draught excluder helps keep the weather
outside

Two button operation
A simple interface to control the man flap's features

Programmable for up to 31 of your men
REALLY man mad? No problem!

Intelligent memory system
Men's microchips are remembered even after a power cut

Works with UK & European 15 digit microchips
Including Bayer Tracer and most other major manufacturers. Check out our
microchip compatibility checker for your man's chip

Low voltage power supply
No batteries to replace so your man can always come back inside. Greater
read-range and reliability. Better for the environment

Optional accessories available
Connect your smart flap to your pc to record your man's movements.