RE: Cbus Control of plug in lamps.

Ben,

That's pretty much what I've done.

However, if I were you, I'd run each socket back to your C-Bus modules
individually - far better to common up the 3 sockets at the module - that
way if you ever change your mind in the future, you only need to re-wire
the C-Bus modules.

If you put 3 sockets on a single run of cable, then you're stuck with that
configuration forever.

HTH,

John