Re: Re: Basic questions about "video streaming"

Phil Harris wrote:

> Cool - As I said, the UI is so similar it had to be written by the
same guy.

> Does ImgBurn have the DVD decryption functionality in it too? I didn't
look

Unless I've missed something - I cant extract the individual files from
the DVD in the same way DVD Decrypt works - It would only let me stick
it down to an ISO. Interestingly, as a little test with a movie I
happened to have handy - Both got stuck half way through saying it
couldn't get past an area of the disk. I re-enabled AnyDVD to copy - no
problems!

As a little aside, AnyDVD has a 'right click - Rip to Disk' option. If I
use that to copy the same movie to the HD, the total byte count is
different compared to using explorer's drag and copy.

Explorer's Video_TS = 7,339,433,984 bytes
AnyDVD's Video_TS = 7,170,826,250 bytes

Any ideas?

Wayne.