OT: Rackmounting a 17" TFT/LCD

  • Subject: OT: Rackmounting a 17" TFT/LCD
  • From: "simon.millward" <simon.millward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 12:52:45 -0000

Hi Guys.
I have decided to rackmount my 17" monitor. I'm not bothered about the
pull out drawer solution, I am quite happy mounting it in some sort of
7U/8U panel. Everywhere I look they all come with  the monitors attached,
but I can't seem to find just the mounting. Can anyone help me please. I am
after something like ....

http://www.ajmautomation.com/rack.php

or

http://www.rackmount.com/Rackacc2/shelves-rails/RLCD-FRAME1K1.htm