CBUS - DALI Integration

  • Subject: CBUS - DALI Integration
  • From: "andy_walkuk" <andy_walkuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:38:02 -0000

Has anyone here had a play with integrating DALI with CBUS?

I have the CBUS-DALI gateway with built in DALI PSU but now I need to
program the ballast addresses.

Tridonic sell a DALI USB interface for =A3181 but I was wondering if
there was anything else I could use.

Are there any other manufacturers of interface cable, maybe RS-232.=20
Surely all it is doing is some level shifting and the software
controling the timing.

Once the ballasts addresses have been set the box would go in the draw.