Re: [OT] - Help with Crimp on F Types.

Hiya Tim
Thanks for that! My attempts at crimping at this point dont look
anywhere near that!... My guess is the crimping tool is too small and
subsequently crushing the connector... Dont anyone has a model number at
all?

One thing I was wondering - the one set shows a compression type which
seem to get better ratings than crimp - how big are the compression
connectors as opposed to the crimp type with respect of how long they
are down the cable. The reason being, I've got some face plates for
single gang sockets that have 2 f-type and 2 cat5 so inside the back box
there isn't a whole lot of space.

Cheery
Wayne.