[OT] - Help with Crimp on F Types.

  • Subject: [OT] - Help with Crimp on F Types.
  • From: Wayne <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:20:21 +0100

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has any simple 'how to's on fixing Crimp on
F-Type connectors onto CT100 coax? - Hopefully with 'work in progress'
piccys!

I've got the Maplins recommended crimp tool (allegedly) and been through
the crimp f-types they have - also got some similar from Screwfix and
with either what I am finding is that either the metal is folding in on
itself or shearing off the connector.... most not neat at all!

So, I guess I'm doing something fundamentally wrong - anyone have any
pointers or can post a step by step pictorial?

Cheers peeps
Wayne.