From: simon.millward
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: 14 September 2008 17:08
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Audio Matrix Switcher.

Guess I should have made myself a bit clearer. My initial plan is
that I have four audio zones and have four audio sources that I would
like to be able to switch any of the sources to any of the zones. But
if I can do the same with video, that would be a bonus!!

Cheers

Simon

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@...>