another question about x-10 via ethernet

Hi,
I am always posting questions about things I found on the net related
to automation etc. with the hope someone out here may shine some
light into the product and maybe help someone else.
Browsing for x10 iphone controllers I came across to this product
called the L-50 system.  There is no much information on the site but
appears to be a modified wireless router with what I presume a usb
port where a usb to serial connects to a firecraker.  Anyway, an
interesting and cheap approach I think (if it works)
Here is the link to the system
http://tinyurl.com/4ur7bz

Do you guys believe this device stands to its claims?
Anyone out there using it?

Thanks,

Juan . ///