Re: Any electronic experts?

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately most of the effect is when it pulses not at 100% so I
think if it was a simple on/off it wouldn't look nearly as good :D

Thanks

Marc

Paul Gale wrote:
> To maintain the colour temperature (measure of whiteness), you need to
select lower rated bulbs (watts) rather than dimming it if possible.

> Does the circuit allow strobing of the lamp i.e. 0% to 100% rather
than gradual dimming?

> Also bear in mind that with continual strobing of a lamp, the life of
it will be reduced a fair bit. Not a problem though for your use I would
have thought.

> Paul.

realistically
>> in time to the thunder track?