Re: [OT] Managing Documents

I've got a Fujitsu ScanSnap with my Mac. I use Yep for managing/=20
tagging documents. I've also got ReadIRIS, but don't tend to bother=20=20
with the OCR and just tag stuff.

The ScanSnap does double sided in a single pass, but it's
sheetfeeding=20=20
is about as good as most sheetfeeders in sub-=A31000 scanners. Sometimes =
=20
it works and sometime it doesn't. But the design makes it very easy
to=20=20
hand feed each page just as the previous completes so that all pages=20=20
end up in the same PDF. You can get the same machine as a PC package=20=20
which probably includes some form of OCR.

Cheers

David