RE: HomeVision 2 Cbus - [Subject Changed]

Dunno - their name escapes me at the moment. :-D

At the end of the day, if you can't afford to buy the kit that you want to
use then you either do without, or bleat about how expensive it is and how
unfair the world is because you can't afford it or you go work for them and
get to play with the stuff as a job... ;-)

Phil

signature
database 3430 (20080910) __________

http://www.eset.com