Re: [OTish]Speaker and HDMI Wall Sockets

Hi Chris,

I've done similar things with plain white plates and cables buried in
the wall :-)
When I started there wasn't a great selection and I ended up making my
own by drilling plain white blank plates to suit (thanks to James
Hoye's tutorial :-) ).
I'm still sticking with the white but moving over to modular
faceplates to get RJ45 outlets on there too.

I've fitted blank plates with speaker & F-couplers and had previously
slipped the cat5 cable out the bottom of the faceplate with a plug
crimped on the end.

You could try www.cpc.co.uk - their range is improving and there are
some pre-built/cabled solutions available too. Persevere with the
website - it's a bit clunky but CPC have some great kit (no
affiliation etc.).

HTH,

Tim.