Could this be the answer to a long running HA question?

  • Subject: Could this be the answer to a long running HA question?
  • From: "Stuart Grimshaw" <stuart.grimshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:23:12 +0100

That question being "When do i fall asleep"

http://www.fitbit.com/faq

If you can use it to detect when you fall asleep to switch things off,
it could be the answer that I havn't seen in the 10 years or so I've
been on the list.

The rest of the thing looks pretty damn awesome too.

--
-S

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stubbs
Blog: http://stubblog.wordpress.com