Re: HomeVision 2 Cbus - [Subject Changed]

Sorry Mike,

I just read this post.

Yes, I still have the HomeVision to C-Bus (to xAP) gateways and I'm
still onwardly developing it with new features.   I've recently added
the ability for HomeVision to directly link with xAP devices too - so we
have a second embedded xAP controller :-)   I hope to add the ability to
have truly custom ramp rates for C-Bus too rather than the 15 or so
fixed rates , as well as being able to ask for 'coincident arrival' of
several lights at a fixed end level.

There is one temporary 'gotcha' in that I am slowly progressing
through C-Bus Enabled approval and that's taking quite some time... I'll
give you a shout offlist.

cheers Kevin