Re: dvd drives

Wow, that is some endorsement Chris...  what was the question again?

On 2008/9/9, Chris Husted <quarksoup3@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I've tried several makes and honestly I've never had a problem with
the elcheapo Emprex. Whenever I buy them at Frys a small electronics
chain in the US they always try to upgrade me to a more expensive
model that is not on sale. A sata interface would be nice. It might
help the drive burn at a faster speed assuming that data transfer
rates are a bottleneck as Nero always says they are. I use my drives
until they quit recognizing media and get new ones. I haven't noticed
name brand drives lasting longer than the Emprex.

chris