Re: Internet radio

  • Subject: Re: Internet radio
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:23:01 -0000

I bought a MagicBox IMP which is fantastic, bought it a year or so ago
and used it constantly until the power supply died a few months ago.
It's now been superseded (kind of) by itunes and remote control
through airport express and ipod touch but sometimes do miss the ease
of just turning it on.  Key feature for me was it could do listen
again with all of the bbc stations so anything from the past week was
available.

reciva powered and you could customise favourites etc through the
website.

Be open to selling it if you were interested, I've just picked up a
replacement power supply for it.

Noel