RE: Plex

> > Basically I just want something that will be able to drive
> > my 1080p projector nicely. :-D
>=20
> Any photos of that beast yet?? :)

LOL - I took it over to a friends place on the last bank holiday weekend
because he had a PS3 to connect it to ... we set it up
"temporarily" in his
music room and it's still there! When I left I thought I may as well leave
it there and he could use it - I haven't anywhere to use it at the moment
(and unless mortgages get a bit more available then won't have for a
while)=
.

He did find it amusing that I buy a =A33k PJ and then not only is the first
time I power it up at his place but I then leave it with him to play with
... he says he's going to give me a list of kit he wants that I can buy for
him. :-D

It is bloody superb though!

Phil=20
=20