RE: Plex

> > You need the 2GHz one.  New Mac mini models are months over due
too,
> so it
> > may not be a good time to buy Phil.

When is it *EVER* a good time to buy anything that's not a hammer?

When a new product comes out then they're still ironing out bugs, when a
product is due to be replaced everyone holds back waiting to see if the new
version will be just what they've always dreamed of...

> I'm still holding on- a mate gave up on the struggle and brought a
> popcorn
> hour A110. This was after me seeing a sig file saying "It's
easier to
> get
> forgiveness than permission" and telling him that on the phone. I
know
> a few
> of you use that technique here too.

I found it was easier to be single again and not have to worry about any of
that ... :-D

Phil

database 3421 (20080906) __________

http://www.eset.com