RE: Plex

I've been looking at the TVIX M-7000A ... that looks quite interesting
but =
really need to have a play before I want to part with my hard earned for
one. Similarly there's also buying a decent case and a mobo with integrated
HDMI and rolling your own (one of the guys at work has gotten very into
MediaPortal) or there's the Mac Mini route.

The other thing is that =A3300 for the TIVX box is the same kind of price
a=
s a
PS3!

I have to say that Plex did look good in my brief play with it earlier
although I got a couple of shares set up wrongly and couldn't work out how
to delete them! Also I seemed to keep ending up going round in circles
trying to get through the menus but I'm sure that will get easier with
familiarity...

Basically I just want something that will be able to drive my 1080p
projector nicely. :-D

Phil

=20

database 3420 (20080905) __________