Re: Plex

From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxx>
> Phil said
> > I couldn't work out what the
> > keyboard controls were either.
>
> http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/Keyboard#Keymappings
>
> > would a 1.8GHz one be meaty
> > enough to do DVD playback at 1080p or would I need to 2GHz one?
>
> You need the 2GHz one.  New Mac mini models are months over due too,
so it
> may not be a good time to buy Phil.

I'm still holding on- a mate gave up on the struggle and brought a popcorn
hour A110. This was after me seeing a sig file saying "It's easier to
get
forgiveness than permission" and telling him that on the phone. I know
a few
of you use that technique here too.

Oh and Mark, I think it's only a Rickroll if the video is playing.

Bro