Re: Plex

I've been watching this with interest too! We've started getting into
Macs at the office since the boss went for a macbook. One of my first
unofficial installs was Plex :)
(and yep - have borrowed the system to try a few 720p's off my pc at
home :))) (interestingly - it could play them - the pc stuttered!)

anyways... interesting point you make that the new models are over due
as I've been holding out for one. The killer is if they come out with
Blu-Ray drives and playback ability. Rumers are rife  on this at the mo
-  speculation that the current hardware cant handle the encryption
needed  or they wont do it as  its a direct competition to the apple tv
(although I didnt think that did blu-ray)...

Last I read, January was (again rumered) as a release date.

Wayne.