Re: Voice Control for Home Automation

Thanks for the replies.
Would any of you (or anyone else) be willing to give my offering a trial
run? (you'll need Harmony 2007 for it to be of any use - but I can send you
a trial version of that too). Would like to get some feedback (no pun
intended) good/bad/ugly - would be especially valuable from folk who have
previously tried other software solutions.

replies offlist if you'd be so kind.

Cheers,

R.

<groups2@xxxxxxx<groups2%40siliconpixel.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Rob,
> >
> > I dabbled with it some years ago, well more than dabbled as I
have a
> Shure
> > automatic mic mixer and crown mics installed in many rooms. It
was the
> > software that was the weak link in the chain - worked quite well
in quiet
> > environments but useless when a bit noisy i.e. radio/music/TV on
in the
> > background. What would be really good is voice
identification/recognition