Re: Digital Audio from XBMC with Optical Lead

  • Subject: Re: Digital Audio from XBMC with Optical Lead
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 19:47:31 -0000

Cheers, interesting reading, I have the right options in the MS
dashboard so i'm assuming that bits good!

out of interest anyone out there got digital working with optical.

Thanks

Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Tim Hawes" <timsyahoo@...> wrote:

> Maybe this post froma while ago will help?
> http://www.ukha-archive.com/ml/ukhad/2003-oct/msg00001.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim.
>
> On 8/31/08, Nigel Champion <nigel_champion@...> wrote:
> > Hmm err yeah maybe that's has something to do with it? I do have
coax connection on the back (custom pre modded), but I use the optical
out from the lead!
> > ?!

Lead

> > Noel,
> > I have it working - only appears in audio output options with the
lead connected I think though. I am using a digital coax cable
soldered directly to the board and 2 pins shoretd to make it think teh
connector is connected.