Re: Wanted: Rackmount Chassis support Rails

  • Subject: Re: Wanted: Rackmount Chassis support Rails
  • From: "Andy Whitfield" <andywhitfield2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 18:27:30 -0000

I've got loads of heavy duty rackmount rails for sale if that's any
good?
I'm looking to sell them in bulk.  They can take at least 50Kgs as
originally used for UPSs.
Not sure what they close down to though.  I'll measure them if you
are interested in them?
Regards
Andy
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "simon.millward"