Re: Lightning Generator?

Hey Jon,

OK, what I am after is something like this..

http://www.yardhaunter.com/halloween_lighting_lightning.html

Ideally in a ready to go package from a UK supplier but that is looking
very unlikely as I can't find any :D

I have found various sound-to-light controllers that *might* do what I
want, but not sure.

thanks

Marc

Jon Whiten wrote:

> Can you describe what you are after - perhaps a link to the US one.
I'm not