Re: Re: Digital Audio from XBMC with Optical Lead

Maybe this post froma while ago will help?
http://www.ukha-archive.com/ml/ukhad/2003-oct/msg00001.html

Cheers,

Tim.

On 8/31/08, Nigel Champion <nigel_champion@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmm err yeah maybe that's has something to do with it? I do have a
coax connection on the back (custom pre modded), but I use the optical out
from the lead!
> ?!

connected I think though. I am using a digital coax cable soldered directly
to the board and 2 pins shoretd to make it think teh connector is
connected.