Re: XBMC on AppleTV

Mark McCall wrote:

> I also updated a couple of the xboxes to Atlantis b2 and I noticed the
T3CH
> distro has a script for installing updates automatically too!

I've noticed recently that when I try to us the T3CH Updater, I get
warned that the unrar may fail due to lack of free memory. It says that
32MB is recommended, but I generally seem to have mid 20s once the
installer has run, going up to nearer the 32MB and sometimes just over
if I change the skin to something other than 720p.

Is that a problem everyone is getting, or just me? Should I just risk it
anyway, even if the free memory is a bit low, bearing in mind the DVD
drive in my xbox doesn't work and I use xbmc as my dashboard? ;-)

Thanks

Dave