Re: GU10 LED Bulbs

  • Subject: Re: GU10 LED Bulbs
  • From: "Aaron Coles - 3D Automation Ltd" <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:46:30 +0100

I've recently used some Megaman GU10 lamps (they are available as
dimmable
or not).

I noticed the dimmable ones are slightly longer, although they fitted into
my fitting ok.

http://www.megamanuk.com/

They are available from most good electrical wholesalers.

Not as cheap as some, but I think you get what you pay for with LED lamps.

Also, good colour and beam angle - worth every penny, but I only needed to
buy 4!

Kind regards,

Aaron Coles

Mobile: 07980 834002