Re: Fw: Comfort Home Controls... disappeared?

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Comfort Home Controls... disappeared?
  • From: "L Y Chiu" <cytech_tech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:25:56 -0000

We would like to clarify that Comfort Home Controls is no longer a
distributor of Comfort in the UK since June 2008
He does not have access to current stock from Cytech. See the post in
the Comfort Forums
http://www.comfortforums.com/view_topic.php?id=1082&forum_id=56

You can see the list of UK distributors on our website at
http://www.cytech.biz/cytcms/dealers.php#UK

L Y Chiu
Cytech Technology