Re: Programmable IR receiver ?

  • Subject: Re: Programmable IR receiver ?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:28:57 -0000

Weren't you looking into the Global Cache kit a few months ago ?

I assume it was a no go for you ?

Just to understand your question in layman's terms, are you wishing
to turn device mains power on and off using IR ?

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@...> wrote:

> I'm after a IR board you can program any IR command that will
trigger a
> non voltage relay
>
> I've sort of seen one before - it was the IR board for the XBOX to
be able
> to turn if on/off from the remote. With that, you can learn any IR
signal
> and it can trigger a voltage - in its case, to turn the xbox on.
>
> Seen a non-voltage alternate ? Be great to be able to program some
> trigger PIR inputs in Comfort to do things
>

> Unless stated otherwise above:
number
> 741598.
> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
PO6 3AU

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109