From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dean Barrett
Sent: 24 November 2008 07:56
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Alarm panels that don't use X10

You might want have a look at the Europlex Signet 300...

This is our favoured panel for our customers wanting more control of their
system.

Functions include :-

Ethernet connectivity, In built web server with user and engineer access
giving full set/unset/status/logging capabilities.

SMS via Add-on Modem (in panel) allows various levels of reporting to
users/engineers

X10 interface etc.

Fully NSI/NACOSS compliant to Grade 3

Keypad can incorporate Prox fobs/RF keyfobs etc.

You can read specs here :- http://www.rolec4u.net/signet.pdf

For customers we also create them a webpage integrating the Panel and CCTV
which seems to work quite well

http://www.rolec4u.net/combined.jpg

I would of course be more than happy to provide you a panel and all the
bits
you need :)

Dean.