From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dave McLaughlin
Sent: 01 November 2008 12:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Cinemar Main Lobby

Hi all,

Is anyone here using Main Lobby from Cinemar?

I am currently using an older version of XLobby and although I like it, it
is no longer maintained and as a personal user I cannot purchase it.

I have downloaded the trial and going to check out Main Lobby and possibly
Music Lobby and wondered what other think that use it. Is it easy to
configure and use or am I going to have to do a lot of learning to get it
going.

I also liked the fact that I could run Xlobby on my touch screen PC and do
the development on the main PC. I don't think this is possible with Main
Lobby due to license issues!!

Appreciate any thoughts you have?

Dave.