Re: Home Easy PC interface yet?

Hi all

I saw the "Bye Bye Standby Local Network Controller" from Simply
automate: http://www.simplyautomate.co.uk/acatalog/byebyestandby.html#a1
and have seen some posts that suggest that it would control Home Easy
devices: (http://simplyautomate.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=1790&get=last),
but haven't confirmed if it actually does?

Can anyone else?

2008/5/27 Mal Lansell <mal@xxxxxxx>:
> There is also this usb timer interface from the Netherlands
> http://www.klikaanklikuit.nl/product_detail.asp?id=25
>
> I don't know whether you get any receiver abilities or direct control
> from the PC - it may just be a program-and-forget type device.
>
> Mal
>

> Kevin Hawkins wrote:
>>
>> You can use the xAP RFXCOM connector ... one of many xAP conduits
from
>> Michael McSharry , hosted on the HomeSeer forum - although it
doesn't
>> require HomeSeer to use.
>> (top of list)
>> http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=865
>> <http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=865>
>>
>> xAP plugins will then get HomeEasy into your favourite HA app eg
>> HomeSeer, xLobby, MisterHouse, IDRATEK Cortex, HouseBot, xAP
Floorplan,