RE: Re: BARGAIN ALERT

Just got this from Amazon - cheeky f*****s:

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

We're sorry, but the following order from AVIDES Media AG has been
cancelled because the items you purchased were out of stock. Please return
and attempt to purchase again at a later time.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

ORDER DETAILS

1 of Logitech Squeezebox Duet
(http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0012K6VIW)

Your credit card was not charged for the order. To view your transaction
status online, please visit:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/history/view.html

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk.

Amazon.co.uk