SHS - High Quality Videos Fixed

  • Subject: SHS - High Quality Videos Fixed
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:53:22 +0100

We've fixed the issue we were having with Blip.tv (thanks Paul) and
the
higher quality version of the first three Smart Home Show videos
(Schneider/C-Bus, Brilliant Living & Sensible Heat) are available now.
http://automatedhome.blip.tv

To watch these in their best quality and to receive future video's
automatically subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed..

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=278604675

Or

http://tinyurl.com/5ld5ft

Or if you use Miro or other aggregator then you can use this RSS feed...

http://automatedhome.blip.tv/rss

M.