Re: Comfort Distributor gone AWOL ?

  • Subject: Re: Comfort Distributor gone AWOL ?
  • From: "L Y Chiu" <cytech_tech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:48:03 -0000

I can confirm that the Smart Alarm Shop is another UK distributor of
Comfort, and others will be introduced in the future.  They are listed
on our website (not Taiwanese), see
http://www.cytech.biz/cytcms/dealers.php#UK

The new forum for Comfort users is at http://www.comfortforums.com
Do not use the old Yahoo groups forum
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/comfort-technical/messages
as
that is administered by Andrew Roberts and you would not get a timely
response for the same reason.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact us at
info@xxxxxxx

regards
Chiu
Cytech

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Ben McCormack <yahoogroup@...> wrote:

> So is it still safe or wise to purchase from http://
> www.comfort.org.uk/ ?
>
> Ben
>
> On 28 May 2008, at 11:26, Mark McCall wrote:
>
> > > Apparently, he may be selling his company ? Anyway, I don't
want
> > to stir
> > or speculate
> >
> > I've just had a quick chat with Andy and he confirms he is
looking
> > for a
> > buyer for the business. He's developing a product in the
healthcare
> > area
> > and says he needs to concentrate on that instead. He says Comfort
is
> > still
> > a very viable business (he can contact on 07976 549464 if anyone
is
> > interested in buying it).
> >
> > He also said the z-wave UCM is now available.
> >
> > Also try http://www.cytech.biz/ direct if you are
stuck.